Back on May 4th we did a blog post showing me unwrapping my new old stock LOOK. Now it’s finished! Well, I still want to change the rear derailleur and seat post to C-Record so it will have a complete C-Record group but for the most part it is finished.
I have always really dug the paint scheme on these back in the day and I’ve been loosely trying to find one for years. Then all of a sudden I had found a guy in France that had a new frame for me, in my size! The hunt for C-Record began. This was a commemorative frame so I built it up to be basically the era of the frame.
Since these photos were taken I actually found a Flite saddle with the matching colors along with the correct jersey and water bottle for this setup. I’m a dork that way. Someday perhaps I’ll get some ride shots with the kit and all.